- Strictly Necessary Cookies
- Performance Cookies
- Functionality Cookies
- Targeting Cookies
A detailed description for each of the different cookies is set out below.
To find more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
The cookies used on this website have been categorised based on the ICC UK Cookie guide. A list of all the cookies used on this website by category is set out below.
STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES
Strictly Necessary cookies are essential to let you move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas, shopping baskets and online billing. These cookies allow our website to provide services at your request.
These cookies don’t gather any information that could be used for marketing to you or remember your preferences/ID, other than for your current session.
Strictly necessary cookies are used to:
- Identify you as being logged on to this website.
- Remember previous actions when navigating between different pages on this website.
- Remember things like service selections you have made which allow us to provide you with the services you have requested.
- Identify you as being logged in to and members sections within our website
Accepting these cookies is a condition of using the website.
Cookies we consider to be Strictly Necessary:
Performance cookies collect information about how you use our website e.g. which pages you visit most often, and if you experience any error messages. They also allow us to update our website to improve performance and tailor it to your preferences.
These cookies don’t collect any information that could identify you all the information collected is anonymous. They will not be used to target adverts to you on other websites.
Performance cookies are used to:
- Provide statistics on how this website is used (including selections that you have made and goods and services that you have viewed, during your use of this website).
- Gather non-user specific data about the usage on this website and provide statistics about how this website is used.
- Provide and track the effectiveness of videos embedded in this website.
- Test different designs on our website.
Where our performance cookies are managed by third parties, we don’t allow them to use the cookies for any purpose other than those listed above.
Cookies provided by 3rd parties;
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites please visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Functionality cookies are used to remember the choices you make, e.g. your user name, log in details and language preferences. They also remember any customisations you make to the website to give you enhanced, more personal features.
Functionality cookies are used to:
- Identify you as a human and not a bot.
- Remember settings you’ve applied such as layout, text size, preferences and colours.
- Providing proactive live chat sessions to help you with support.
- Share information with partners to provide a service on our website. The information shared is only to be used to provide the service, product or function and not for any other purpose.
- Show you when you’re already logged in to the website.
- Provide enhanced log-in functionality where you choose i.e. (such as keeping you logged in even when you navigate away from the site).
We will not use functionality cookies to target you with adverts on other websites.
Where our functionality cookies are managed by third parties, we don’t allow them to use the cookies for any purpose other than those listed above.
As the name suggests, if you choose not to allow these cookies, the functionality of this website may be affected. It is also possible that by not permitting these cookies, our website won’t be able to remember some of the specific services you have chosen.
Targeting cookies collect information about your browsing habits to deliver adverts which are more relevant to you and your interests. They also measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
Targeting cookies are used to:
- Link to social networks like Facebook, who may subsequently use information about your visit to target advertising to you on other websites.
- Provide advertising agencies with information on your visit so that they can present you with adverts that you may be interested in.
All of these cookies are managed by third parties, and you may alternatively use the third parties’ own tools to prevent these cookies.
Cookies we consider to be Targeting cookies:
We don’t use ‘targeting’ cookies.
Cookies provided by 3rd parties;
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfil any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
Communicate with you;
Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain aspects of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
Nazz Collection Clothing Ltd
Eftakomi House Unit 1A
112 Vale Road